- Executive Dean: Les Hall, M.D.
- Senior Associate Dean: R. Caughman Taylor, M.D.
- Chief of Staff and Associate Dean for Administration and Finance: Jeffrey L. Perkins, CHFP, CIA, CPA, MBA
- Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs and Chief Medical Officer: William D. Anderson, III, M.D.
- Associate Dean for Continuous Professional Development and Strategic Affairs: Morris J. Blachman, Ph.D.
- Associate Dean for Graduate Medical Education: Katherine G. Stephens, PhD, MBA, FACHE
- Associate Dean for Medical Education and Academic Affairs: Joshua T. Thornhill IV, M.D.
- Associate Dean for Research and Graduate Education: Francis G. Spinale, MD, PhD
- Assistant Dean for Clinical Curriculum and Assessment: Nancy A. Richeson, M.D.
- Assistant Dean for Executive Affairs and Director of Library Services: Ruth A. Riley, M.S.
- Assistant Dean for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer: D. Lindsie Cone, M.D.
- Assistant Dean for Innovative Education and Faculty Support: Norman Pedigo, Ph.D.
- Assistant Dean, Medical Student Education – Florence: William H. Hester, MD
- Assistant Dean for Minority Affairs: Carol L. McMahon, M.D.
- Assistant Dean for Preclinical Curriculum: Lynn K. Thomas, Dr. P.H.
- Assistant Dean for Student Affairs: Donald J. Kenney, Ph.D.
- Director, Admissions & Enrollment Services/Registrar: Robert Rhinehart, Ph.D.
- Director of Medical Student Recruitment: James R. Stallworth, M.D.
- Chair, Department of Cell Biology and Anatomy: Wayne E. Carver, Ph.D.
- Chair, Department of Family and Preventive Medicine: Edward J. Mayeaux, M.D.
- Chair, Department of Internal Medicine: Shawn A. Chillag, M.D.
- Chair, Department of Neurology: Souvik Sen, M.D.
- Chair, Department of Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral Science: Meera Narasimhan, M.D.
- Chair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology: Judith T. Burgis, M.D.
- Chair, Department of Ophthalmology: TBA
- Chair, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery: John J. Walsh IV, M.D.
- Chair, Department of Pathology, Microbiology, and Immunology: Mitzi Nagarkatti, Ph.D.
- Chair, Department of Pediatrics: R. Caughman Taylor, M.D.
- Chair, Department of Pharmacology, Physiology and Neuroscience: Marlene A. Wilson, Ph.D.
- Chair, Department of Radiology: Francis H. Neuffer, M.D.
- Interim Chair, Department of Surgery: James M. Nottingham, , M.D.